Gatling fireworks are a type of firework product that has a series of long-lasting and spectacular effects. Typically shaped like a cylinder, they are equipped with multiple ignition devices and can burn for several seconds or even a few minutes.
However, there are some safety precautions to keep in mind when using Gatling fireworks. Before using Gatling fireworks, be sure to carefully read the instructions and strictly follow the manufacturer’s recommendations and safety guidelines. Here are some general fireworks safety guidelines:
1. Use in an open area: When using Gatling fireworks, it should be done in an open area free of flammable materials such as dry grass or leaves, and away from buildings, trees, and power lines. Ensure there is enough space to place the fireworks and keep the audience at a safe distance.
2. Determine a safe distance: Ensure you and the audience are at a safe distance during ignition and while the fireworks are burning. Do not place the fireworks close to the audience.
3. Light one firework: Light one Gatling firework at a time and do not attempt to ignite multiple fireworks at the same time.
4. Observe laws and regulations: Before using Gatling fireworks, check the local laws and regulations to ensure fireworks are legal in your area.
5. Use safety equipment: Wear safety glasses and gloves when handling fireworks. Place a bucket of water, hose, or fire extinguisher nearby in case of emergency.
6. Handle unburnt fireworks: After the fireworks have burned out, soak them in water and dispose of them properly. Do not attempt to relight or handle unburnt fireworks.
In summary, follow the safety guidelines and exercise caution when using Gatling fireworks.