7" canisters?
Quote from Nik Suerte on November 6, 2020, 1:21 am5" shells have been some years, there are 6" also. How do you guys think of 7" ones?
5" shells have been some years, there are 6" also. How do you guys think of 7" ones?
Quote from Robin on November 6, 2020, 1:26 amWhy not? 7" is popular.
Why not? 7" is popular.
Quote from Wilson John on November 6, 2020, 1:34 amI prefer 5", cheaper price but get same effects and powder.
I prefer 5", cheaper price but get same effects and powder.
Quote from Jim Jim on November 6, 2020, 1:35 amI am really interested, what's the powder of 7''?
I am really interested, what's the powder of 7''?
Quote from Nik Suerte on November 6, 2020, 6:57 amQuote from Wilson John on November 6, 2020, 1:34 amI prefer 5", cheaper price but get same effects and powder.
If so, I suggest you get 4" which is the same effects and powder but cheaper than 5". lol
Quote from Wilson John on November 6, 2020, 1:34 amI prefer 5", cheaper price but get same effects and powder.
If so, I suggest you get 4" which is the same effects and powder but cheaper than 5". lol
Quote from povage2116 alibhairight on September 23, 2026, 1:10 pmHello! I merely wish to offer a enormous thumbs up with the fantastic information you have here during this post. I will be returning to your blog for additional soon. koitoto
Hello! I merely wish to offer a enormous thumbs up with the fantastic information you have here during this post. I will be returning to your blog for additional soon. koitoto


